- Active people who need to avoid overuse injuries, as well as people with chronic foot, ankle, back and knee injuries.
- The early treatment of children with collapsed arches or knock-knees prevents problems in adulthood.
- Diabetic patients who want to maintain or even increase their level of activity by the correct management of sensitive pressure areas of the foot.
- For the elderly, with collapsed foot arches or to support medial foot arches after surgical procedure.
GAIT / FPPT Wear adviser assists in the following:
- Reduces the risk of injuries caused by incorrect shoes.
- Foot scan can help us identify conditions leading to overuse syndromes
- Let us make your life and your sport much more enjoyable.
Abd Shot measurements:
Bare foot abd shod measurements can be performed in a static and dynamic way. The early treatment of children with collapsed arches or knock-knees prevents problems in adulthood. Shows the displacement of the center of gravity from heels strike to toe off.
A recommendation of orthotics or a change in footwear can then be made to correct the foot balance.
Information that can be recorded by the system:
- Foot Axis
- Pressure Force
- GAIT Analysis
- Plantaris Fassiastis
- Foot Sizes Body Weight Distribution
- Burning fore foot sensation
Elegant Slim or Performance Insoles:
- For classic fine shoes
- Perfect fit in each type of sport shoe, even in case of a narrow upper